XI Graphics IX
Welcome to XI Graphics IX,
Please take this time to either log in or register.

Thanks,
XI GFX IX Staff
XI Graphics IX
Welcome to XI Graphics IX,
Please take this time to either log in or register.

Thanks,
XI GFX IX Staff
XI Graphics IX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XI Graphics IX

The Graphics Forum For Any One and Everyone. Post Your Work Here or View others.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iXProjektXi

iXProjektXi

Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) Empty
PostSubject: Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)   Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey guys,
I feel like I know the majority of you from somewhere...but I can't quite think of where...*ponders* Well, anyway I'm iXProjektXi...or the guy who used to be known as Pyro...lmao. I'm not really into the graphics design just because I've never learned how to make them, but with practice hopefully I can learn. Very Happy If nothing else, I'll help other artists with their graphics by telling you what I think of them. I'm an aspiring engineer so I do a lot with computer-aided design, but that stuff isn't as creative as the graphics programs. lol Glad to be here and I'm looking forward to looking at the new graphics!
Back to top Go down
eDgeZofInFinity

eDgeZofInFinity

PostSubject: Re: Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)   Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:55 am

welcome projekt! xD I stink at comp. graphics as well lol, my drawings should make up for it :3
Back to top Go down
Psquared

Psquared

PostSubject: Re: Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)   Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Welcome, Pyro...sorry I will always call you that, hopefully thats ok. Anyway glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
https://xi-graphics-ix.forumotion.com
Sliced Ham

Sliced Ham

PostSubject: Re: Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)   Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:13 pm

hey pyro, nice to see you here pig
Back to top Go down
iXProjektXi

iXProjektXi

PostSubject: Re: Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)   Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:24 am

No worries P2. I'm not too concerned with what I'm called, as long as I know you're talking to me. lol! Thanks everyone. I'm glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)   Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heres Pyr!...I mean Projekt...:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XI Graphics IX :: New Members :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: